Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oh Snap!

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

Jeremy is in bed, so that means I am up all by myself. It's quite sad, really. I don't want to go to bed because it's only 11:32. I was trying to think of something to post. Then I decided I would measure my arm span-- fingertip to fingertip. Then something bad happened. I accidentally let go of the measuring tape, and it sped back to the base and slit my finger on the way. I post this picture as proof. You can see it, there, on my ring finger, just below the middle of the finger. That has never happened to me and I hope it never happens again. So I am going to try again. I have decided that I cannot do it alone. I must wake up Jeremy. He grunts and I take it as "go away". I guess you'll have to live without knowing my armspan. I can tell you how long my leg is though. It's about 43 inches from the bottom of my foot to my hip!!!! Whoa!

10 comments:

DREW! said...

You should make Jeremy feel partly responsible in the morning for your sustained injury. "LOOK what happened because you wouldn't wake up! What if that tape measurer were a axe-weilding maniac? HUH? What then?"

Amy Butler said...

Ha! If you think I'm going to risk a measuring tape slice to the neck, you got another thing comin'!

bsilverthorne said...

43"! You're one tall glass of [iced] tea, Girl. You know they say your armspan is also your height. True? Maybe. What of your build?

The Wrathful Buddha said...

How bout your hairspan? I know it used to be crazy long.

Amy Butler said...

Yes, Slurpee. It was and is still quite long. Let's see. I just pulled a hair out and it measures 30 inches long. I also measured my foot for yet another fascinating fact: a little over 10 inches long. Yes, sir. I'm a genuine Texas sized lady.

Amy Butler said...

oh... and RvsB, I will have to test the arm span= height later. My love is asleep... AGAIN.

Amy Butler said...

My middle finger is 3 1/4 inches long. Ha... you HAVE seen that one a lot, haven't you?

Jeremy said...

I saw to it that the rabid tape measure was put down. He won't be able to hurt you anymore where he's gone. I suggest all tape measures be ground up in any blender, food processor, etc available.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Mind the splintery rulers too.

DREW! said...

This blog is a true measure of Amy