Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Lootin' always be a good time.

Jeremy and I went out to eat tonight. We ate at Pappasitos.



Their salsa wasn't very good.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

However, if you look closely, toward the top right, you will see a little man in my salsa. He's screaming.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

About these chips, Jeremy said "these taste like a movie theater. " I tasted them expecting him to be crazy, but it was true. These chips tasted like a movie theater.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

I got Flautas. They were good.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

Jeremy got beef enchiladas.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

He did not think they were so good.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

We both had Dr. Pepper to drink.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

It was quite good.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

We had to put salt down to let our Dr. Pepper's know who was boss.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

I had refried beans, and Jeremy had black beans. At one point he attempted to steal my beans.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

So, I made him pay for supper.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

Saul was our waiter.

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

I wanted to take Saul's picture, but Jeremy said I was going overboard.

Anyhow, this is what he looked like.

4 comments:

DREW! said...

This blog reads so much like a Spanish children's picture book, I've decided to translate it for you. Enjoy!

¡Hola Por Favor! (Hello Please)

Saquear es siempre un buen tiempo. (To sack [loot] is always a good time.)

Jeremy y yo salimos comer esta noche. Comimos en Pappasito's. (Jeremy and I left to eat tonight. We ate in Pappasito's. )

La salsa de Pappasito's no era muy bueno. (The sauce of Pappasito's was not very good.)

Sin embargo, si vosotros miráis cuidadosamente, a la cima en el derecho, usted verá un pequeño hombre en mi salsa. Él está gritando. (Nevertheless, if you watch carefully, the top in the right, you will see a small man in my sauce. He is shouting.)

Jeremy dijo sobre estas virutas de la tortilla, ellos tienen el gusto de un teatro de la película. Yo comí alguno, esperando que él esté loco, pero era la verdad. Estas virutas tienen el gusto de un teatro de la película. (Jeremy said on these shavings of the tortilla, they have the taste of a theater of the film. I ate some, hoping that he is crazy, but was the truth. These shavings have the taste of a theater of the film.)

Yo tenía las Flautas. Eran buenos. (I had the Flautas. They were good.)

Jeremy tenía enchiladas de la carne de vaca. (Jeremy had enchiladas of the cow meat.)

Él no pensó que eran tan buenos. (He did not think that they were so good.)

Nosotros dos teníamos Dr. Pepper beber. (We two [both] had Dr. Pepper to drink.)

Era muy bueno. (It was very good.)

Tuvimos que poner la sal para abajo dejar nuestro Dr. Pepper's saber quiénes es el jefe. (We had to put the salt down to let our Dr Pepper's know who is the head [boss].)

Yo tenía refrito frijoles, y Jeremy tenía negro frijoles. A uno punto, él procurar robar mis frijoles. (I had refried beans, and Jeremy had black beans. At one point, he tried to rob my beans.)

Por lo tanto, lo forcé Jeremy pagar para la cena. (Therefore, I forced Jeremy to pay for the supper.)

Saul era nuestro camarero. (Saul was our waiter.)

Deseé tomar una foto de Saul, pero Jeremy dicho esto iba demasiado lejos. De todas formas, esto foto asemejó de Saul. (I wished to take a photo of Saul, but Jeremy said this went much too far. In any case, this photo is similar of Saul.)

Amy Butler said...

This is actually an excerpt from a children's book I'm writing. It's called "The Adventures of the Salsa Bandito."

"For full details, see my published works."

bsilverthorne said...

Is this childrens book going to involve Pelito?

I enjoyed his adventures with his uncles. They are so funny. I have always dreamed of being a hero on my birthday.

¡Más Pelito por favor!

The Wrathful Buddha said...

I much enjoy these picture book stories. They remind me of curious george and pattington bear. I like that.