Monday, October 04, 2004

Grace, thy name is Amy.

I'm starting to notice that my clumsiness isn't decreasing as I get older. I had hoped that it would, but if anything, it has increased. I have never really seen myself as a clumsy girl, but it seems that every day I get scratched or bruised because of my carelessness. Someday, I hope to get pregnant, and I'm starting to get a little nervous for my future child as he/she abides in my womb. I guess the reason I am so scared about this is because...hey, i've had these long arms for a long time, and I am constantly scraping them on tables, counters and bookshelves. When I get pregnant, I will have a large ball of baby up front. ! . Maybe I should get some sort of body armor when I get pregnant?

By the way, as a testiment to my clumsiness, I was discussing this matter with Hannah at McAlister's Deli. I said "Hannah, I'm just so clumsy!" and as I said "clumsy," (I was talking with my hands, apparently) I knocked the table number off the table.

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

If you enlarge that image on the body armor link, I think you'll agree that it's fairly safe to assume that picture was taken mere seconds before those two began to fiercely make out.

Amy Butler said...

Whoa, you're right. Maybe they're particularly violent lovers.

DREW! said...

That what Jeremy says about any picture that has two people in it.

Jeremy said...

Pretty much. Are you judging me??

bsilverthorne said...

She has the very destinctive "I'm gonna kiss you sucka!" look about her. The shoulder enlargement caption should read....Elastic neoprene shoulder straps attatch directly to front & back ballistic panels.....so that "backward watch wearing small chin stuble" man can easily slip it off of "my lower torso pooch sticks out further than my chest I'm gonna smack your honky butt till you call me Nell" woman.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Good Lord, that's disgusting. Who is this "Cinders" person? Damn randos.

Indian Armour said...

great

Hardshell FZE said...

This is Stupid