Sunday, October 10, 2004

Happy Birthday, Hello Please!

A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera

Yes, you heard right. Today Hello Please is 1 year old!

In that 1 year, Hello Please as accumulated 93 blogs. 93! Count 'em!

Today I ask that you all honor Hello Please by following your sentences with "please."

Observe:

"Hello, please."

"How are you, please?"

"Go away, please."

Do you think you guys can manage that?

Thank you, please.


A Picture from my PCS Vision Camera


First blog EVER:

Oct. 10, 2003

"Plastic pearls?? Whaaaat????"



8 comments:

DREW! said...

Happy Birthday, Hello Please! Congratulations on one year of successful blogs, please. I am glad to say I have been an avid reader of your blog since Day 1, but a more accurate and truthful way to put it would be to say I've been an avid reader of your blog since Day 7, that being the birthdate of my blog, please. Anyway, thanks for all the memories, please. May your upcoming year be as humorous and successful as the last, please.

I almost forgot... lamp, please!

Amy Butler said...

Haha, please.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Nice.....please?

Amy Butler said...

Happy Birthday to Jenocide as well, please.

Jeremy said...

Is it too late to send my regards please? Your blog is a shining beacon to the rest of us please. Great year, keep em coming please. Key, please!

Amy Butler said...

Thank you, please.

bsilverthorne said...

Can my blog go on a date with your blog now that it is of dating age, please? My blog has been asking about your blog for some time now....please? I think they would have a good time...please.
Just one, please?
Pretty pretty please?

Amy Butler said...

Ok, please. But Deirdo should know Hello is not easy, please.