Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring ain't sprung

Well, I would be lying if I said that today's snowfall didn't make me a little sad. I have been waiting for the change of seasons, and just when I thought it was here (yesterday it was 50 degrees) it began to snow, and snow, and snow. It snowed all day. But I'm not all disappointment, for I will be in TEXAS in only three days time!!

I found this comparison amusing, and I thought you all might as well.

Outside mine and Jeremy's condo in Casper
:



Outside Andrew and Charlotte's house in Tyler:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You guys live in the ice world of Hoth! (can you tell that since my marriage I've watched too much Sci-fi?;) )

Silverthornes said...

Yes, I am so glad we live in Texas. It is nice to see snow but I love the beautiful spring weather here in Texas better. Look forward to seeing you soon sis!

Amber Lee said...

Texas? You are heading back? A visit?????

AnnaJ said...

What??? Where are you going in Texas and how long will you be here, if YOU please ... Shoot me an email and let me know :)