Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eight legs; eleven eyes

At Jack's bidding, I often draw Oswald on the Doodle Pro. Hmmm, could it be that some of you have never heard of Oswald the Octopus? This is Oswald:



He is a friendly Octopus voiced by Fred Savage, but this is not important.

After having seen me draw Oswald (see image)...


...Jack felt he was up for the challenge. Here is a video of Jack drawing Oswald the Octopus (after he attempts tracing his hand).


Note: I have seen him draw Oswald better and I have seen him draw Oswald much much worse.


2 comments:

DREW! said...

I didn't know Fred Savage did Oswald's voice. Hmm. If you would have not posted this, there's a chance I would have never known that. Thanks for the tasty nugget.

Silverthornes said...

pretty impressive! - mmmmm, what a crush I had on him in my early years - thanks for that delicious nugget!