Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Voltaire? Hair?

Welcome to Hello Please, where a clever thought makes a good blog, and a stupid thought makes an even better blog.

I can't believe I didn't tell you about my grasshopper incident. I don't care what you've experienced: There's nothing scarier than a grasshopper down your shirt. Jeremy and I were at Trent and Sara's and I felt something-- it kind of tickled. I thought it was a string from my blouse and I looked down my shirt-- and there he was- a little grasshopper, looking up at me all innocent like. I started squealing as quietly as possible (because Sara and Gus were sleeping) and then threw my shirt off as fast as I could. It's bad enough when a grasshopper jumps on your leg-- or he's in your car and you're afraid he's gonna jump on you-- but jumping down your shirt? That's a wee bit personal. Well, he's dead now.

Man, I was so tired during my shower this morning, that I forgot to put conditioner in my hair! I didn't realize it until I was brushing my hair-- and I couldn't brush it. Much too tangly. Anyhow, my hair don't look so great today. Maybe I can get it right tomorrow morning. Aren't you glad you read this?

No comments: