Friday, November 21, 2003

There are guys in the background of Mary Worth comics who are more important than me.

So let me tell you, today I am way hyper. I really feel like going outside and jumping in rain puddles, that is to say if there actually were any rain puddles, which there are not-- well, not yet anyway. Anyhow, I don't think I will go jump in "fake rain puddles" b/c you know, the people I work with my start to think I'm missing a few things up there, ya know? So instead I am going to try and unleash all of this bore-powered hyperactivity in this here bloggy-blog. Do you feel it? Is my intense energy making you feel bombarded? So I have a little "Nemo" on my desk that my roommate Pidge bought for me, well she's not my roommate anymore. Jeremy's my roommate, I guess, although, I've never called him that. I usually call him my "husband" or my "sboocy", whoa, of course I mean "scooby." Anyhow, she bought me this little Nemo action figure, see? Well, he's not really an action figure, now is he. I mean he's a fish. Not a very action-packed animal, ya know? Not only is he a fish, but he's a gimp fish. Dose ar da worst. So anyhow, i have this non-action-figure "Nemo" which my non-roommate gave me and I'm trying to tell you this b/c I always have him sitting on my desk. He is always just sitting there, well, laying there, looking up at me. Anyhow, I started getting bored with his orange face and his little smirk-- I felt he could use a little spicing up, ya know? So I decide, what's more exciting then pirates?! ARRGH! Nothing be funnier than pirates. So I made him a patch. So now he's The Dread Pirate Nemo. So you just witnessed what happens when a hyper girl, that is to say, one Amy Butler gets way hyper then decides to type whatever comes into her head. Don't hate me.

No comments: