Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Also writes on fax and carbonless papers.

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged, and for that I'm sorry. I know that my blogs are the very reason you get on the internet. To quote the lovely Jean Hagen: "If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'."

You know what's not fun? Work. It's especially not fun when you have to spend hours highlighting various lines on 60 different papers. See, that's the life of a secretary. You spend countless hours on those jobs that are so annoying that no one in their right mind would want to do. I was working at A&M once and I had this job where I had to send out about 3,000 surveys. The first thing I had to do was NUMBER the surveys. Then I would have to make labels for all of those surveys. Then I would have to stuff envelopes with the surveys and letters. Then I would have to go through and seal all of the envelopes. Actually, looking back on that job, highlighting 60 papers isn't so bad. In fact, it's fun. I guess you could say it's the "highlight" of my day. Wocka, wocka. (I had to do it, Jeremy.)

No comments: