Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Remember when Daddy hit the referee with a whiskey bottle? Remember?

See? You gotta leave a teaser blog like that last one to keep 'em coming. It was a lie though. I mean, I'm back... but 'better than ever'? Who knows.

So, I am in Longview, Texas right now. I am visiting my friend Libbo, previously known as Libby, originally known as Olivia. Well, I don't really know if her parents ever called her Olivia. Let me ask her.

"Hey Libbo. Did your parents call you Olivia when you were a baby?"

"No."

"So you've always been Libby?"

"Yeah, ever since I popped out."

So there you have it.

Anyhow, Libbo is from Wisconsin, but she moved to Kentucky and she is visiting me and Andrea. I know it doesn't really seem like she is visiting ME since she didn't come to MY place of residence. But that's ok. I come to her. I did have to leave my husband for a couple of days. I don't mind it so much but I really wonder how he gets along without me. You see, he's not so good at FINDING things. He did say he ate corn dogs tonight, so at least he knew to look in the freezer. Attaboy, Jarmo.

So, here's my blog. WAY overdue, a bit lacking, but I did blog.

No comments: