Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm lovin' it.

A couple of days ago, I was eating breakfast with my brothers at a McDonalds in Longview. We were sitting by a window facing the playground and there were these two little black boys playing on the playground-- I'd guess one was about 7 and the other about 5. Well as I was talking with my brothers, Andrew looked out the window and goes "whoa!!" Well, you know how most (maybe all) McDonalds have a statue of Ronald McDonald sitting on a bench by the playground? Well, the younger kid was sitting next to Ronald and kissing him on the mouth! The funniest part about it is that he kept coming back for more. We kept watching him and laughing... and when he'd run by Ronald we' d be like "come on! Kiss him again..." and he always would (he couldn't see us or hear us.) It was crazy. Anyhow, it was just one of the funnier/weirder things I've seen in a while. Oh yeah, and Andrew was able to take a picture of it with my camera phone. He didn't get a picture of him actually kissing Ronald, but an even better one of him looking in our direction like he'd been caught. It was awesome.

3 comments:

DREW! said...

I've heard that Ronald McDonald is inviting that kid for a stay-over at the Ronal McDonald house.

Amy Butler said...

haha... NOOOOO!

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Some people are just born Ronaldsexuals, at least he has a career future.