Thursday, January 01, 2009

The year of Charlie

I figured a follow-up blog might be nice for some of you who were probably sitting there in suspense. "Did she have the baby? Didn't she have the baby?!"

No baby yet. Last pregnancy I was SO ready for Evie to come out at this point. But now I feel somewhat comfortable and energetic, so I say "take your time, little guy." However, I do feel very excited to meet him. I'm usually too busy to think on it, but when I do, I shake my head in disbelief. Then I stop thinking about it because it seems too crazy that we could have another child in just a matter of days. Another child! Saying that doesn't begin to relate the feelings associated with it. When I think "we're having another child" I think "there is going to be another person in this world with his own personality and his own face-- a whole new person that Jeremy and I will love as much as we love Jack and Evie." It really just makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Whoa, Charlie is salsa dancing in my womb! I just looked down to see my stomach jolting around quite violently.

Okay, then. I'm off to bed.

To bed, I said.

2 comments:

Libbo said...

Hey Amy! I can't wait to see pictures of little Charlie! What another exciting addition to your family. Hope you are doing well!

Silverthornes said...

It really hurts my head too! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! COME ON CHARLIE!!