Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little bump, a lot crazy.

I was going to put a fork in the dishwasher just now. When I opened the dishwasher, there was steam coming out and I realized that it wasn't through running it's cycle. I quickly gasped and said "I'm sorry" and closed it very quickly.

Not really sure why I apologized to my dishwasher.

Anyhow, I thought I would take a profile picture for friends and family that live so far away. It's always alarming when you don't see a picture of a loved one until the third trimester. I'm trying to soften the blow. Here's me and Itsy Bit, 18 weeks along.

(Jack is Little Bit, Evie is Itty Bit, so of course this one is Itsy Bit.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITSY BIT! TOO MUCH!
--Sara G

Silverthornes said...

You look beautiful sis! Thanks for softening the blow. I would have felt totally out of touch had I seen Itsy Bit not so Itsy.
Love ya~ I am really looking forward to seeing whether you are having a boy or girl!!

LOVE YA

Amber Lee said...

You look great! I haven't seen you in SO long. We really need to do something about that!

AnnaJ said...

Amy, you are SO lovely...

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

LOL - If only we all spoke to our appliances so politely...

Am LOVING the baby bump!