Thursday, May 17, 2007

Significant date

I was about to get ready for bed when I realized I hadn't blogged about today's significance. Today marks mine and Jeremy's four year wedding anniversary! (See photo for reference.)




In countdown news, today is also exactly one month from our daughter's due date (which, I recently discovered, that in addition to being the day before my birthday, is Father's Day too)



This means that it's now only a matter of weeks until my little niece's due date! This is a picture of Charlotte from a week ago, so she was as far along as I am now! It's amazing how much more pregnant she looks, just from our height difference (I feel bad that the only profile picture I have of Charlotte at 36 weeks is one of her blinking-- so here's a pretty picture of her being pregnant.)

3 comments:

DREW! said...

The having of these babies, I believe, is going to be very interesting, insomuch as certain significant dates will have potential for corresponding to Evie's & Alex's birthdates.

The most obvious one, as you mentioned, is your birthday being the day after your due date. Another interesting one, Charlotte's due date being three days after our anniversary. An outside chance, but still a possibility, if Charlotte comes two weeks early, Alex could be born on Aaron's birthday, May 27. Just some things to consider.

Oh, by the way, happy anniversary.

Amy Butler said...

I hadn't even thought about her being close to your anniversary. That would be neat if she were born on Aaron's birthday. And I'm sure Charlotte wouldn't mind that either since it is two weeks early.

Are you going to do a predictions list again? If so you need to hurry up.

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

oh, amy - it seems like just yesterday all us duplies were peeking in at you (the first duplie to get married) surrounded by your apple-red-dressed bridesmaids finishing up the last touches before you walked down the aisle! cheers, my friend, cheers...