Thursday, July 27, 2006

Please don't take me out to the crowd.




Well, yesterday Jack attended his first baseball game, and more importantly, his first Cardinals game. Jeremy, Jack and I took in a Rockies/Cardinals game at Coors field. It was pretty sweet. Jack didn't do so well at first. He would cry anytime the crowd would applaud, so Jeremy and I would take turns walking him around. I was glad we had his toothbrush, because, for some reason, it always seems to calm him down when he's upset. Later in the game, he slept for a few innings and was in a pretty good mood after that.

Coors field is really nice. We had really good seats. Pujols didn't play, which was sad, but the Cardinals played really well and my favorite pitcher was pitching.

Here are some pictures and videos to further document this momentous occasion.







No comments: