Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jack on the box.

Just so you all don't think I'm really slow at unpacking, I'd like to clarify that this video is from the day the movers came. I'm just slow at YouTubing.

It's weird because it seems like Jack has already grown a lot since this video. He's definitely gotten a lot better at moving around and standing against things, like the couch. He often times will hold on with one hand, which leads me to believe that steps are not too far away. I actually let go of him today to see if he could balance freestanding and he did for several seconds. He seemed pretty pleased with himself. But I don't have a video of that, ok? I just have this video. Be happy with what you got.

2 comments:

DREW! said...

The pictures/video left in the "Jack's Positions Relative to Boxes" series is "Jack under the Box," and "Jack beside the Box."

Of course there are countless more options but, well, you get the drift.

Sarafu said...

Holy Crap! Its so weird to see you all grown up and married and with a baby no less! Its Sara (Fuson) Vander Woude from CHS. Cute Video. Your little Jack is ADORABLE! It must be the name because I have a Jack as well and he is pretty stinkin cute too! :) Glad I found your blog! Mine is www.fuhead.blogspot.com
I found you on My Space but I use blogger for my actual blogging.