Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Such Sweet Sorrow

Well, it's time. Time for me to shake off the dust of this one-horse town... oh wait... I'm GOING to a one-horse town. My mistake.

I'm tired and have a lot to do but before I leave I wanted to make my last Texas post (for a while anyway). If I had more time I would go on and on about how awesome Texas is and how of course we will come back after a couple of years because it's just that awesome and I will never have Colorado loyalty, and if I have my next child in Colorado, I will LIE to him/her and say that he/she was indeed born in TEXAS. Yes I would say all that but I don't have time!! Must go!! Must pack!! No time for dilly- dallying!!

Anyhow, I don't want to get all mushy, so I'll let the Muppets do it for me.

Amy from Texas, out.


Muppets Saying Goodbye - Click here for more blooper videos

2 comments:

Sarafu said...

Ahhh, I have lived in Indiana for almost 8 years now and I still have TX loyalty. My hubby thinks its too ungodly hot to live there but someday maybe I will convince him! You really cant beat the South!

Amber Lee said...

That is crazy! Sometimes the Muppets can say it better than anyone!