Saturday, June 10, 2006

Naked babies, runnin' around Wal-Mart...

Well we're here. In Colorado. It's pretty strange. We are living in a hotel right now because it's gonna take a week for the movers to get here with our stuff. It's difficult taking care of Jack in a hotel because of naps and things, but it will be over in a week.

This town is surprisingly ugly. The towns surrounding it are very pretty and green, but Brighton.. not so much. It's just a dinky little town.



I took this picture from our hotel window, but it's zoomed in quite a bit.

Here are a few Brighton tidbits for you:

There are there a lot of hicks!
There are a couple of weird roundabouts.
We've discovered a good hamburger place called Good Times. It's pretty delicious.

I don't really have anything else to report on this town, but I'll keep you updated.

In Jack news, he's still awesome! I offer some pictures as proof.






I'm sure you are confused by that last picture. No, Jack has not learned how to chew and blow bubble gum. That's just me blowing a bubble and putting it up to his mouth. Tricky, no? The reason for me blowing bubble gum in Jack's face was to make him laugh. I hope to you tube a video of him laughing at my bubble blowing soon. He thinks it's hilarious.

I guess that's all for now.

Lame post, I know, but I don't care. Jack pictures make everything better.

4 comments:

DREW! said...

I think you should provide photographic evidence of your claim that there are a lot of hicks in Brighton.

Trent said...

Dyno-myte!!

Amy Butler said...

I'll work on getting those pictures.

And Sara, I was trying to explain to Jenna and Jeremy how hickish that Wal-Mart was and I said "there are naked babies runnin' everywhere..." They started laughing and they were like "did you mean barefoot kids or something?" I guess I meant to say half-naked.

Little known facts that now you know.

Sarafu said...

LOL, Thats just funny!