Friday, June 02, 2006

"Looky what he can do!"

Jack decided that just climbing around our downstairs wasn't enough. The other day, on his own accord, Jack crawled to the stairs and started going up. This video shows his third attempt at climbing the stairs, and it saddens me because of how much more impressive his second try was. I was behind him and he didn't even have a toy enticing him...just the thrill of adventure, I suppose. I followed him up to the landing and then he decided on his own that he wanted to go to the top. It's nice knowing that we are moving so we don't have to worry about him climbing up those stairs. Kind of scary.



You may be confused that we are still in our house. Yes, I am too. I'm sure Jeremy will tell us all about it soon, so I won't bother with it here. Suffice it to say that due to some seriously half-assed HR work, he won't be starting for several days... but I don't talk about that.

Hope you enjoyed Jack's impressive new ability.

G'night!

No comments: