Monday, April 03, 2006

Toe Jam

How much do I really need my pinky toe? I'm getting so angry with it that I just might cut it off. In the past six months I have stubbed my pinky toe too many times to count, twice resulting in my toenail breaking completely off. Well, just the other night, I stubbed it again. At the time, I thought I may have broken it because it was swollen, turning different colors, and extremely painful for two days, but now it's just bruised and only hurts on occasion, so maybe it's just jammed. (Don't think for a minute that before I blogged about this I didn't think "who cares about my toe?" I did, but after having blogged about it twice before, I just couldn't not inform you. Couldn't not!!!)

I was looking on the internet, trying to find out if the pinky toe is important... and I came across this:

"Does your pinky toe look crooked? Does it curl under-neath your other toes? Is there a nasty-looking corn on your pinky toe? Does it hurt when you wear shoes? Is your pinky toe keeping you from wearing the kind of shoes you love? If any of these answers are "Yes" then the Pinky Toe Tuck may be just the procedure for you."

Interesting stuff!!

In other news, last night was Jack's first night in his room. He's been in our room since he was born. You may laugh when you hear that I cried a little when I left him. Laugh... but, you would cry to if it happened to you.

And now I'm going to leave you with a picture of Jack and his great grandfather, "so our meeting here could have a little focus." Also, this weekend "someone" gave me a hard time about not posting enough pictures of Jack.



So there!

1 comment:

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Not enough pictures of Jack? Your last 99 out of 100 post have been pictures of Jack. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, by any means, but perhaps in the fute your post could include one picture of Jack and one picture of a completely non Jack subject. Just a thought.