Thursday, November 03, 2005

Game, Set, Flush.

Well, the toilet won. I thought my phone would conquer, but I was wrong. If you try and call my phone, I will not answer-- b/c even though I can hear you, you cannot hear me. The good news is I can still send pictures like this one:



Anyhow, I will be using Jeremy's phone until December, which is when I qualify for a free new phone. So if you want to reach me call Jeremy's phone. If you want to reach me, but don't know his number, then call my phone and leave a message. If you don't want to reach me, then bite me.

p.s. I really wanted to come up with some clever variant of the old "calling ralph" line as my subject for this post, but I couldn't think of anything. Oh man, that would have been so clever. Drat. I just wanted to let you all know that I wanted to be clever, and, if you ask me, wanting to be clever is pretty close to being clever.


I hear my baby, I gotta go.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Man, I love that kid. I can only assume you were laughing at him when you took this picture, thus the reason for his scowl.

"wmuly"
We meowed until late yesterday.

DREW! said...

It looks like the harder he thinks about something, the more his hair stands up. Like, Mmmm?

Also, Amy, hilarious: "If you don't want to reach me, then bite me." That's the biting Allen wit/sass some of us are known and loved for.

Man. How's this for a WV:

"eshjhjh"

The Wrathful Buddha said...

From this picture, I predict Jack will have the ability to bend spoons with his mind.


"unyvgy"