Monday, October 24, 2005

If you don't know Jack, you don't know jack.

Well, as you may have heard, Jeremy and I are the proud parents of this kid.



His name is Jack. He is the best. EVER. (I gotta go ahead and say that he is the best baby now, before my future nieces/nephews arrive, so my brother and sister will still agree with me.) He's is perfect.

Jack's presence is bound to affect my blogging frequency, so I apologize in advance. I even failed to celebrate Hello Please's 2nd birthday, which happened to be the day before Jack's birthday. So, sorry, Hello Please. Anyhow, I'll try to forever continue to blog, but be warned that all future blogs may only consist of me posting pictures of Jack and me saying things like "Jack did the cutest thing..." I know I'm going to be one of those annoying moms who only talks about her kid all the time, but how could I not be with a kid like this. I mean, c'mon! Look at him!!

4 comments:

The Wrathful Buddha said...

You have combined Jeremy's bizarre brain and your tall athletic body to create a new race of super humans.

Congradulations, on both birthdays.

DREW! said...

First of all, I don't think you'll annoy anyone with your frequent rantings and pictures of Jack—indeed, we have experienced far too few erstwhile. Second, you've no need to apologize because, now that you can tell us and show us Jack, who cares what you have to say?

Seriously, though, I'm sure you and Jeremy have already had stern and lengthy council about this but, as the alpha uncle, I should put forth my sincere hope that no one every try to coin the nickname "Jackie" with Jack. I understand this is pretty much silently understood among us all, but you never know what certain people are capable of. Who knows? It could be Tammy's sinister plot of getting back at you two for naming him Jack in the first place.

Lastly, Jack's arrival has been the first sufficient evidence I have ever seen to confirm the adage, "good things come to those who wait." God knows the world has suffered Jack's absence from it for far too long.

"btodr"

Amy Butler said...

My love of Jack is so great that when reading "now that you can tell us and show us Jack, who cares what you have to say?", instead of being offended,
i simply laughed and said "it's true!"

You were correct in believing that the whole "Jackie" situation was silently understood. If anyone tries to call him "Jackie", I reserve my maternal right to yell at them (even if that person is my mother-in-law).

"vhnhr"

The Wrathful Buddha said...

If by some great misfortune your son ever ends up with the nickname "Jackie", you might as well but a flea collar on him and feed him kibble. Any attempt at this must be quashed forthwith, and I will see to it that anyone sputtering this vocal nickname atrocity in my presence, shall come under immediate scrutiny. Immediate scrutiny indeed.


"jsgkvbtxb" longest confmtn. ever?