Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm picking out a Thermos for you/No ordinary thermos will do/But the extra best Thermos you can buy/with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in

Hello please! It's a little after 12:00am and I'm up all by myself. That hasn't happened to me very much since I've been married. About the whole year we've been married Jeremy would sit in bed and read or watch tv while I fell asleep. That was before he got a job and I got rid of mine. The past couple of nights I have been the one sitting in bed reading while he falls asleep. Not a complaint, mind you. It's just weird. So I decided to blog... and, oh yeah...wash some clothes.

Jeremy and I watched Flight of the Navigator tonight. Man. I hadn't seen that in so long. If you haven't seen that movie then go out and rent it. It just came out on DVD you know.

At 11:00 this morning, I watched The Makeover Story on, what else but, TLC. Then I watched Trading Spaces, and I started thinking how boring it would be to have to film those shows. I'm sure most of the camera people are of the male persuasion. I only know a couple of men who can sit through an entire TLC show (my Jeremy not being one of them)-- and these cameramen have to film every single episode... and then some. Is this making sense? Am I getting through to you?

Also, does TLC still stand for "The Learning Channel"? It definitely seems like "Tender Loving Care" more than anything.

Oh crap. Is this what my blogs will turn into now that I'm at home all day? Just talk about TLC and washing clothes? And what if I get pregnant? Will I only blog about what trimester I'm in and my morning sickness woes? No. I can not. I will not. Hello Please will be the best it's ever been.

Ooh! 12:30!! Time for Golden Girls.

No comments: