Tuesday, June 29, 2004

All Feathers and Coke Cans

There was a time that I was working at A&M, and was able to meet Jeremy at a Chick-Fil-A on campus (I referred to Jukkity on how to spell Chick-Fil-A, b/c I can never really remember)... anyhoo, there was a Hispanic lady that worked the cash register, and every time she would finish a transaction, she would loudly say "Can I help you, NEXT!" So the whole time we were eating we could hear her every couple of minutes. "Can I help you, NEXT!" "Can I help you, NEXT!!" "CAN I HELP YOU, NEXT!!!" It's enough to drive someone crazy... but in a good way.

I was having a dream this morning and my mom and I were driving along, singing a song... and then my phone rang and I woke up. It was my mom! I was like "Oy! Mum..." (sorry, just got through reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) oh yeah... I was all "Weird! I was just dreaming about you! We were singing a song together! It was a Michael Jackson song. NO wait. It was a Stevie Wonder song." Well, the point is, I sounded crazy and she probably thinks I don't remember that conversation. Ha! I showed her. Eat it.

2 comments:

Amy Butler said...

yep.... good times.

DREW! said...

Michael Jackson's a child molestor. More specifically, a boy molestor. That is all.