Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Every word is nonsense, but he understands

One thing that has changed since I've been married is that now when I do crazy things in my sleep, someone else sees it. I did know about a few of my nocturnal quirks before I got married-- mainly b/c they woke me up (either b/c I was being too loud or I ran into something.) But I really didn't know how frequently I would do these things. Two things I've said recently are.... "Twice the size of a human heart?" and "Hey! Free me!" I'm kind of disturbed by this. I feel bad for Jeremy-- I'm afraid I'll say something one day that will really freak him out, but he seems to think it's funny. Besides I think he really enjoys telling me the next day. He's always like "Amy, do you remember what you said last night?" Chances are, I don't.