Friday, February 13, 2004

His name is Minky Boodle.

Man, I am in a GOOD mood. It is only 3:18 and we are closin' up early today! Whoohoo! So that is over an hour and half that I get paid for, but don't have to sit in this stinky, cold office. Sweet.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to post "Merriam-Webster Online"'s word of the day. The word is:

flapdoodle • \FLAP-doo-dul\ • noun
: nonsense

Example sentence:
"That whole business with the gypsy fortune-teller was just a lot of fabricated flapdoodle," snorted General Rumsey, "and you shouldn't believe a word of it."

There is no reason that each and everyone of you shouldn't use this word from now on, as much as you can. I challenge you to add this to your daily vocabulary, and maybe you can use it next time you see me. Besides, it's not only fun: it's educational.

No comments: