Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?

Have you guys seen The Tracy Morgan Show? On the show, Tracy Moran has two sons, and Jeremy pointed out that the oldest one is that kid from the Mrs. Baird's commercial. You know: "I love Mrs. Baird's.... bread." Yeah, so he was like the cutest kid. That commercial used to kill me. Well, now he's not the cutest. His little brother on the Tracy Morgan Show is. And you know, it made me feel kind of sad. In real life, kids have enough issues with being the cutest, and then growing out of it and having younger siblings who take that spotlight. For kids in show biz, the whole world thinks they're adorable, but then, of course, they grow out of it and they find a new kid to obsess about.

Take little "Rudy Huxtable" for example. Wasn't she the cutest?! Well, I thought she was until "Olivia" came along, beating out Rudy's cuteness by a landslide. So Rudy faded away from our memories as the cutest girl on the Cosby Show. Now we have "Olivia." Gosh, she was the CUTEST. Before recent years, we hadn't seen her since the early 90's. Now she has her "own" show, and, well, not to be mean but, she's not so cute anymore. Call me naive, but I thought she would be cute forever. But no. Another example would the Culkin kids [don't get me started!] Anyhow, the point is... I've forgotten my point. Something about how sad it is when kids grow out of being cute. You know who hasn't had to deal with that? Gary Coleman. He was cute in Different Strokes, and he's cute now.

No comments: