Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Mustard?! Don't let's be silly.


I had to search my blog to see if I had ever used that subject title before. Do you know what the result was? Nothin'. Not once in my 325 posts have I ever mentioned mustard. Why would I talk about mustard? Exactly.

I hate that I haven't been blogging lately. I sometimes wonder if blogging is worth the time and effort, and I have concluded that it is. The main thing I like about it is that it is a good reference for me when I want to see how old my kids are when they did this or that. Ah well. I'm going to have a pretty bad reference for the past year. I'd like to say I'll be better about it, and maybe I will. But I doubt it. But maybe. Not.

I guess I've got some filling-you-in to do. Well, life seems a lot different these days. Jeremy is working a lot and at random times. The other day he only came home a couple of times, for a couple of hours each time. He spends a lot of time sleeping in his truck, which I hate for him (when proofreading this, I read that as "I hate him for." I just wanted to make sure you didn't misread it. I do hate him, but not for that reason.) He seems to like the change in his job situation, so that makes me happy.

Charlie is WALKING. Big man, Charlie... strutting his stuff all over the place. A video you ask? Of course...



Evie is "mostly" potty-trained. I'll spare you the details as to why she is just "mostly" potty-trained and not "fully" potty-trained. I don't like to tell it and I doubt you'd like to hear it. Whatever the case, I'm glad to be almost 2/3 of the way done with potty-training my kids.

Anyhow, all's well. We're doing well-- went to a marriage retreat last weekend and got to know a lot of cool people in our Sunday School class. For some reason it had been pretty difficult to get to know anyone. Yep, I guess that's it. Now all that are missing are some pictures.........


Brrrrrrrring!














And, there you go.

7 comments:

Scatter Sunshine said...

Hooray! I'm glad you posted. I hope you do blog more often. You are funny.

Anonymous said...

You hate Jeremy?

Anonymous said...

That was me Amy - I couldn't figure out how to publish it with my google account.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, I mean Mia.

Amy Butler said...

Haha... I read that second comment you posted and I was like "?!?!?". It reminded me of a part in that movie Clean Slate where he lost his memory and all of his answering machine messages were like "hey it's me, give me a call. I'm at the new number..." and he was so frustrated.. nevermind.

Watch us next time you're around and you tell me if you think I hate your son.

Unknown said...

ha! I hate him too.

http://ihatejeremy.com/

What you need, when you need it.

You're welcome.

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

"I hate him for." You are hilarious.

I'm glad you decided to still blog! I go back and forth all the time, too. But I agree that it is a good "scrapbook" and a way to log goings on and momentous occasions. I read somewhere that you can have your blog printed into a book - will have to go look that up. I also find that I really like blogging - a fun outlet. But still a lot of work.

Jack is so big. Evie is so beautiful. She has the infectious grins of you, Andrea, and your mother. And Charlie is just, just, I'm speechless...

Thanks for the updates, Friend.