Monday, July 09, 2007

"We've never had a little girl, we've never had a little girl!"

Well, I'm finally getting to try my hand at being a mother of two. I have had people here helping me the whole time but now they're gone, and Jeremy's back at work and I've really been enjoying my kids. Evie sleeps a lot and is a precious little angel. I think her sleeping all the time is really making the transition easier for Jack. He's doing great. His vocabulary is exploding. I am absolutely baffled by him. It's amazing how toddlers can retain so many words. It seems that I can't remember anything, yet he remembers so much. It's just amazing to me how God engineers their little minds. Two of his more exciting new words: Evie and iPod. I will always remember that he learned the word iPod on the same day he learned his sister's name. Jeremy is so proud.

On a different note...

For a good while now, I have relied on Flickr to share photos with my friends and family. I have recently realized that many of you do not check Flickr, and therefor, have not seen a lot of my pictures. So I'm going to try to start putting more pictures on my blog. However, if you do not have a Flickr account, you should because Flickr is awesome! So go get a free account and add me as your friend. "That's not a request!"

Ok, so here are some pictures for you to enjoy:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little cheeks
Little teeth
Everything around me is little

Silverthornes said...

I think she's gonna like it here! (outside of the womb that is)
Great pictures! and great sale flickr too! I will have to confirm that flickr IS great. I will vouch for it.
AND I think it is SO CUTE that Jack can say his little sister's name. I know it warmed your heart to hear it for the first time.

Amber Lee said...

I never thought of using my blog to advertise my flickr account! Thanks for the great idea!