Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yes, I've got milk. Stop asking me.

I was a little surprised when I purchased milk this morning and noticed the sell by date:



That is my due date! Do you realize what this means? This means that I could have a baby before the milk goes bad (if that were actually a possibility.) Crazy.


If for some reason you haven't heard yet, my little niece Alexa was born on Saturday! Oh goodness, she's cute-- and the fact that I haven't met her yet really tears me up inside.

Bask in her glory!




For more pictures, check out my sister's blog.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl, after I talked to you yesterday I realized that if you have to be induced on the 25th the baby and Randy Jr. would share the same birthday!

Amy Butler said...

Wow, that's neat! Well, at least there would be something good about waiting that long.