Sunday, March 11, 2007

When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top...



I haven't blogged in a while. Part of that reason is that Blogger's "spam-prevention robots" detected that my blog has "characteristics of a spam blog"... whatever that means. So they shut down my blog temporarily, or made it where I couldn't post new blogs. I had to send some kind of request to blogger so that I could resume blogging. Anyhow, that is clearly resolved, so I thought I'd kick things back up with a video of Jack. Shocking, I know.

Recently, the weather here in Casper has almost started being nice. It would actually be perfect (50-60 degrees,) but it is still very windy. Oh well--we'll definitely take what we can get. Since the recent weather change, we've been going to the park, and Jack has discovered the big purple spiral slide... and he likes it. This video is a full documentary of one of Jack's ventures up the jungle gym. (Unfortunately, because of the wind, you cannot hear Jack's precious laugh when I meet him at the bottom of the slide.)



Here are a couple more slide pictures that I particularly liked.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

hehehe.....they thought you were some sort of blogger terrorist???!!!

DREW! said...

Helter Skelter!

Anonymous said...

to the top of the slide. Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride. Till I get to the bottom and I see you again!!!!!!!1 yeah yeah yeah