Friday, February 16, 2007

I don't have a coupon for this...

After being in the grocery store for about two minutes, Jack decided he was tired, about two hours before his usual nap-time. He started nodding off while sitting in the shopping cart. I picked him up and within a minute he was passed out, so I just laid him in the basket. I saw a lady in Wal-Mart the other day who had done that with her baby. I thought "man, if she can do it, so can I." And it was pretty sweet. He looked so cozy all bundled up in his coat, which has some pretty nice, soft lining in it (just in case you were thinking, "man, he looks uncomfortable.")


1 comment:

DREW! said...

We do this little trick with Alyse in Wal-Mart. We'll go to the pet section and get a little doggie bed to place in the bottom of the shopping basket. Instant baby bed.