Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happiest of Birthdays, Jack.


This little guy is a year old today! We were in Tennessee this past weekend, so we thought we'd celebrate with cake so Jeremy's family could be a part of the fun. So here's a video for all of you to enjoy.



It turns out that at 1 year, Jack already has 14 teeth. I had been pretty good at updating you guys on his development, but when I went to Texas for a month, that pretty much flew out the window. All of those teeth just snuck up on us. Oh yeah, and 4 of those teeth are "1st Molars". Who is this kid, and why is he in such a hurry to eat steak? I think maybe he has been wanting to eat steak since before he was born, because that was really the only thing I craved when I was pregnant with him.

Speaking of pregnancy, we were able to acquiesce to Jack's Birthday request for a little sibling. You can expect that one close to my birthday.

Cheerio!

5 comments:

DREW! said...

Hooray for Jack and hooray for the new baby!

Silverthornes said...

I think if I were there I would've laughed the whole time like you and T-bird did! That is so cute. I am glad I am at least able to witness this. HIP-HIP- HOORAY- for Jack. He looks so grown up in that picture as well.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday Jack!!! Congratulations on the new addition to the Butler family!!!

Anonymous said...

so awesome! I am totally stealing your idea of having a little individual cake for the kiddo...someday;) Congratulations on baby part deux!!!!