Friday, September 22, 2006

He's got those happy feet

"It's about time"... I know, but here's some video footage of Jack walking. Notice how Jack stands up without any support at the beginning of the first video. He just learned how to do that yesterday. Hmmmm... what else can I tell you about that little scamp? Oh yeah. His 10th and 11th teeth just broke through today. I can't think of anything else right now. Watch the videos, please.





Also, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing a better picture of Jeremy's beard. Here ya go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say once again that Jack is one of the things (people I mean) that makes me believe that someday I will be able to have children and not freak out. He is SOOOO unbelievebly cute. Whenever you post videos of him, my Jeremy and I watch them and go "Someday....."

Anyway, thanks!!! Jack is awesome!