Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hehe... Nugget.

Poor guy had to give a presentation on his birthday. But Jack makes it all better.



Jack takes his hand at drawing. When I was in Texas, he picked up a pen and started mimicking writing... so I thought I'd let him draw something for Jeremy's birthday. So here's Jack's first piece of art:



Here are some pictures of ESPN Zone-- which is where we ate supper last night.





It's really weird being at a restaurant where pretty much every person is staring at a TV. It's really loud because of the game and then all people yelling at the game.



Very strange. This sculpture of Mace Windu as a Nugget, is pretty sharp...and random.



(If you think I knew the name Mace Windu, or how to spell it, you're sadly mistaken.)

I think I'll end this blog post with a couple of funny pictures of me trying to pull Jack's shirt off over his HUGE noggin. It's always a struggle...





(Quick little rant...

Few things anger me as much as shirts like this)

No comments: