Friday, January 13, 2006

There's a hole! There's a hole! There's a hole in the middle of my yard.

A Sprint man rang my doorbell at 8:30 this morning. He says that when they put the water lines in they messed up the phone lines. He points to a spray painted red x on my front lawn and says that he'll need to dig a hole there, but not to worry because it will look just like normal when he finishes-- naturally I imagined a small hole.

At 9:30 I need to go to the mailbox, so I peak out my front window to see if he is still there. At first I don't see him, I just see this bright blue hole digging contraption in my yard. Then I spot him-- his head and shoulders peaking out of a gargantuan hole. He dug a hole big enough to stand in.

I decided that when I went to the mailbox I would snap a shot with my camera phone for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

DREW! said...

You might want to make sure they didn't bury a body out there. Becaue--you know--those mafia guys do that sometimes under all sorts of guises.