Monday, January 23, 2006

Baby, slow down.

Jack is growing like crazy. He's learning how to do all sorts of things. He's now able to stand for a really long time with just us holding his hands, and that's pretty much just for balance. He has been learning how to roll over. He's been figuring out how to hold things with two hands. I guess he's gotten a lot bigger, but it's hard for me to notice since I'm with him all the time. Anyhow, he's pretty awesome. I plan to post video and pictures soon so don't you worry. Just wanted to post since I haven't blogged about any of his new talents.

I typed that paragraph earlier this morning, and already Jack has rolled over (what I believe to be on-purpose-roll-overs) several times since. Spectacular, spectacular, no words in the vernacular...

No comments: