Monday, January 12, 2004

Ahhh, what an awful dream! Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two!

Ok, so I had this recurring dream last night. I can't really remember how long I've been having this dream, but I'd guess it has been a couple of years. So here's the dream: I'm high school age, but I haven't been going to school at all. And I realize this in my dream and I start FREAKING OUT! I'm like "Man, I'm going to get in so much trouble." And I keep trying to force myself to go back to class but I am too afraid of hearing my teachers berate me for never showing up for class.

I know that seems like a stupid dream and not worth noting, but it's actually quite scary. It's like the dreams I had before my wedding about me being somewhere else and realizing my wedding was supposed to start an hour ago. Anyhow, that school dream is not the only recurring dream I have. I just wanted to share it. I think recurring dreams are so interesting that next time I have one, I'll tell you about it. It will be great. You just wait. I know right now it seems you can't wait, but trust me, it will be great.

No comments: