Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We are not amused!

(Ok, we are completely amused.)

Jack is now tall enough to reach things that are on the kitchen counter and he can even more easily reach things from our kitchen table. Like last night... when he picked up my cup of COLD water... and carried it all the way over to where I was laying on the couch... and poured it on me.

He did it so quickly that I couldn't stop him. I only had time to realize "whoa, he's got my cup" before he lovingly tried to give me a drink. It's actually quite impressive that he picked up the cup from the table, and walked that far without even spilling it. After I recovered from gasping, I joined Jeremy in cracking up. We always try not to laugh when Jack does something "wrong" (because sometimes it's pretty funny) but, hey-- we're only human.

No comments: