Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Emotionally edited

You already know this, but I'll type it anyway so this post can have a little focus.

We're moving. To Colorado. Jeremy got a job there and starts on June 1st. This week will be extremely crazy, so I wanted to take a moment to blog in case I can't before we leave.

Jack is crawling around like crazy. He has learned how to pull himself up into standing position.



This means it's gotten really hard to get him to go to sleep, because he'll just stand in his crib crying. It's really sad. Last night and today he fell asleep in this position when he finally gave up:



I guess all the video will have to wait because I just don't have time to post it.

I will leave you with a few pictures.

Jack from our trip to Crystal Beach:



(this picture reminded me of an album cover really badly, but I couldn't think which one. Fortunately Jeremy knew what I was talking about.)

Here's our first family picture since right after Jack was born:



Andrea and Aubrey are visiting us now. Here are some pretty cute pictures of the two cousins beating each other up:





That's all for now. There's a lot to be said about the moving situation, but I'm not much on emotional blogging.

So excuse me while I kiss the sky.

No comments: