Thursday, December 08, 2005

What's the perfect gift for anyone on your Christmas list?

A Houston Garden Center gift card!! What? That's what the commercial says.

Well two nights ago, we finally decorated our Christmas tree. That is so unlike me. I'm usually a day-after-Thanksgiving-tree-putter-upper. Not this year. No sir. December 6th. I'm ashamed.

I thought this was kind of neat:






Both Jeremy and Jack's first Christmas ornaments. Neat! I also think it's neat that Jeremy and Jack are a quarter of a century apart.

In other news, I got a new cell phone and Jack outgrew most of his 0-3 month onesies.

Note: I may return my new phone because the camera sucks, and Jack isn't even two months old yet (picture is to show Jacks hugeness.)



And that was taken Thanksgiving weekend. I'm taking him to his two month appointment on Monday, and I'm curious to see if his doctor is shocked by how big he is. I'm sure she won't be, but I keep thinking she's going to think I'm adding steroids to his milk.

Grow, Jack, grow!

4 comments:

DREW! said...

Man, you say that the doctor will be surprised with how big Jack is, as though there is a negative connotation somehow. Isn't that a good thing? Isn't the primary purpose of a baby to grow? If he's bigger than some other babies, well, that simply proves he's kicking their little baby butts in the game of life. I would go as far to say as he's getting more done now so he'll have less to do later in life. I'd wager he'll be eating solid foods by next week.

"ghjhpahf"
"Gandhi had Jimmy Hendrix Play at His Funeral"

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Samsung then LG? What is it with you and "crappy" phones? He he. Don't you know about epinions?


Also, Alyse looks very cute in that picture with Charlotte, because that's what people who see it in five years from now will say.

I apologize in advance if this post comes of as sounding like a jerk...well, I am a jerk.

Amy Butler said...

Jack's the big winner!

It's ok, Marshall... I know you're a jerk. It's your defining characteristic.

"kgupt"
Kids grow up pretty tough.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Do you think if I continue to be a jerk, I will end up cast out like a sylvan?

"xskmqw"
Xavier said, "Kill me quickly, Wendy!"