Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Small Shoulders

Jeremy and I have received about 8 outfits for the baby already, and I just realized the other day that I had nothing to hang them up with. Then I realized something: I never realized baby hangers existed. BABY HANGERS! They're just like big people hangers except... smaller. I mean, what will they think of next?

Sometimes it is really hard not to end a sentence with a preposition.

Sometimes it is easy to say "soldiers" when you mean to say "shoulders".

Sometimes it is hard not to make your blog pointless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but at least you still Blog at all! Have you looked around? Where is everyone? I feel so lonely, cruising through cyberspace, hoping to find a morsel from one of my friends, and I can most ALWAYS count on my Amy to keep me updated on life...even if it is 'pointless' to you, it is gold to me.
I think that was the longest sentence ever written.

Amy Butler said...

Clearly you've forgotten how long some of those sentences could be in the red books.

Anonymous said...

Oh the trauma! I must have wiped the memory of those darned REDBOOKs out of my head better than a few of the other things from high-school I wish I could have wiped away...remember chapel at the end of the school year, with no A/C's before they moved it to the Multi-purpose room? How about the 'cafeteria'? But most of all...LATIN which only my graduating class and yours can understand. Oh and the 'sprinklers' outside that sprayed not water, but the aerobic system sewage release? SHUDDER SHUDDER.

Jason said...

It may be a small thing amidst the clammoring of angst and complainng on the subject of "red books," but I noticed that in Sara's initial comment, the "G" in her name was capitalized, and in the second, it remained in the lower case. What gives?